Graphic Arts Specialist more... ▼
|First posted:||April 18, 2017 (last updated 1 week 5 hours ago)|
Graphic Designer for Northwestern University located in Evanston, IL
Relocation Assistance Available!
The Graphic Designer has a unique role as part of the Northwestern Dining Marketing Team . Made up of a Director of Marketing (to whom the Designer reports), a Marketing Specialists, a Marketing Coordinator, and a Graphic Designer this team is charged with envisioning, strategizing, and executing all of the events, limited time offers, social networking campaigns, etc. for Northwestern University's Dining department. The Graphic Designer is solely responsible for designing any print collateral, digital graphics, or branding materials necessary to carry out the vision of the larger marketing team.
- Responsible for creating or overseeing creation of all dining related marketing collateral
- Responsible for designing logo marks and brand guidelines for all campus franchises
- Responsible for managing and executing design requests from marketing team or the Client
- Working with the marketing team to strategize effective means of communication with our audience
- Compiling and designing Quarterly Performance Reviews for client presentations
- Coordinate print projects with off-site printers
- Coordinate projects with the Sodexo Design Team
- Consult in the planning of future projects and their design needs
- Independently manage archiving of past projects
- Balance multiple projects often under fast or strict deadlines
- Assist in the management of student interns
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite at a high level
- Ability to work with Photoshop and MS Publisher is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in design related field, preferably in Graphic Design
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and independently on multiple projects at once
- Working Knowledge of OSX and Google Drive
- A hard working, motivated self-starter that works well as a unique part of a larger team
Provides graphics support through the design, layout and creation of all types of materials in various mediums from conception to completion. Final products are often viewed directly by our clients. Develops and creates of materials and collateral including brochures, floor-plans, guides, flyer's. Assists in logo and brand creation. Assists in the creation of client-ready proposals, presentations and collateral. Performs general administrative tasks related to design and execution of sales proposals and presentation materials including binder compilation and mailing.
Basic Education Requirement - High School diploma or GED
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year in graphic arts or a related field.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.