Designer - Graphics - Las Vegas, NV more... ▼
|Location:||Henderson (Las Vegas), NV|
|Company:||The Freeman Company|
|First posted:||April 14, 2017 (last updated 1 week 2 days ago)|
We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Calling all creative, unique designers to join our dynamic Freeman team as a Graphic Designer. You will be designing with the ability to conceptualize, create, edit and bring important creative projects to life. Through delivering quick thinking and innovative approaches to each project, you will be elevating these ideas and solutions that ensure each assignment exceeds expectations. You will also contribute through:
- Creates graphics using various hardware computer platforms, associated technical equipment and a variety of software applications and marketing materials.
- Creates graphic visualizations.
- Consults directly with designers and sales team to determine best method to deliver overall graphic solutions for projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ yrs graphic artist/ designer experience.
- Must be able to multi task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Management of deadlines
- Design of proposal templates, theme graphics, presentation templates and marketing materials
- Creation of graphic elements for proposals, video production, and live presentations.
- Must be proficient in Mac and PC based presentation and graphic platforms (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Some college
- 2D graphic design a must, 3D animations
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) * (Español) * Employee Polygraph Protection Act
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act * Pay Transparency Policy
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail (see application details) .
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.