GRAPHIC DESIGNER more... ▼
|Company:||Compass Group USA|
|First posted:||April 13, 2017|
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Compass Group
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 200,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states.
Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
This position is accountable for graphic support for the Proposal Development Center and sales at Compass Group. This position coordinates the development of high quality sales proposals, corporate qualifications and special projects to meet the objectives of increased business and organic growth. Responsibilities include the conceptualization and design solutions for sales proposals as well as collateral materials such as brochures, advertisements, direct mail, custom presentations, binders, innovative packaging materials, floor plans, logos, and special projects. This position also maintains the Compass Group image library and monitors use according to legal and company guidelines to maintain the integrity of the images and the management of digital assets for distribution within the organization.
- Produce sales proposals as well as supporting documents for the sales department
- Provide graphic design support to proposal department staff and sales representatives
- Communicates with sector staff to research information about company products and services
- Display proper reasoning and judgment in analysis of issues, and demonstrate ability to independently select a course of action
- Conceptualize and design visual material to meet the needs of multiple business sectors
- Management of digital files created, maintained and used in the PDC
- Ensure use and integrity of Compass Group and division logos/imagery is protected
- Visit the Compass NAD, Sales and MyCompass websites to keep abreast of new information
- Troubleshoot problem documents/images and share resulting best practices in department meetings
- Display strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft programs
- Create and produce cutting-edge imagery superior to industry competition
- Provide support to back up staff for proofing, proposal content, etc.
- Partner with PDC staff and sales to achieve creative concept when applicable
- Demonstrate attention to detail in checking proofs
- Review and brainstorm strategy and template approaches with PDC management
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of related graphic design and/or copywriting experience is required
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Knowledgeable of Macintosh OSX environment, using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office programs
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to demonstrate composure and self-confidence in difficult situations
- Experience / consistent performance in deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work in heavy proposal seasons
- Excellent understanding of customer needs, PDC environment and workflow
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- French speaking a plus
- Web/print/multimedia design experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: North Carolina-Charlotte
Activation Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.