Presentation Graphic Designer more... ▼
|First posted:||April 11, 2017|
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is looking for a Graphic Designer for supporting our presentation efforts. Workday is currently building a new internal presentation design team to support large initiatives, presentation guidelines, and executive level support. We are looking for an individual with a minimum of 3 years presentation design experience, and who is comfortable with working directly with Executive staff. This individual must be able to demonstrate (via online portfolio, or sample presentations) expert knowledge and experience with design and storytelling for high-level presentations. Adhering to our brand and design aesthetic is a must. Come join one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Bay Area.
- Understand and demonstrate the fundamental principles of graphic design (brand, layout, typography, illustration) as it applies to presentation design.
- Capacity to take intent and direction from internal clients, peers, stakeholders, and Sr. Presentation Designer and apply your design skills to create a vision, iterate quickly, revise, and produce final presentations
- Expert user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Capability to create illustrations, diagrams, storyboards, and narratives using vector and pixel-based art to be used in presentations. Bonus points for 3D, motion graphics, video, and in-house experience.
- Ability to create amazing and informative visuals from new and existing artwork and assets.
- Work within brand guidelines to ensure all presentations are on-brand.
- Work with and take direction from Sr. Presentation Designer.
- A Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or equivalent field is required, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of proven experience designing presentations with clients of established brands, and building or extending design systems
- Meticulous attention to detail as it applies to the varying application of the Workday brand, its style, and design aesthetic.
- Equipped to concept and own end-to-end design execution of projects.
- Ability to work directly with internal clients, and well as take creative/brand direction from Sr. Presentation Designer.
- Experience in large format keynote presentations
- Flexibility to iterate with a team, as well as break off and develop individual concepts when needed.
- Design within brand and design guidelines, adhering to brand.
- Familiarity in tracking your work in project management and enterprise content management tools such as Workfront.
- Self-motivated, independent, and committed to getting things done.
- Great attitude, and enjoys their work.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.