Web Developer (SR584) Job more... ▼
|First posted:||April 08, 2017|
Web Developer (SR584) (Job Number:425867)
SAIC is looking for a web developer to join the matrixed Environment, Safety and Health IT support team. The position is a software developer who will support / develop a large number of websites and web applications within the ES&H center.
- The person needs to be someone that is an exceptionally good team player who enjoys collaborating closely with other team members.
- The web developer will participate in or lead the design and development of several web sites using modern development environments.
- Specifically, the developer will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and updating several websites utilized by the department for distribution of the software it develops, publishing documents, etc.
- Additionally, experience with Graphic Design is also desired to assist in developing a modern, professional look to websites the team is responsible for; developing splash screens; developing new icons; assisting in look-and-feel development in adherence with UX standards.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: None
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: DOE L
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years programming experience in the following Web technologies:
- Modern website layout & design
- Ability to work well on teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment
- Can start without a clearance but must be able to obtain and maintain a required DOE L clearance
- Ability to handle a diverse set of tasks to ensure team success
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Graphic design and art skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 15, 2017, 1:58:28 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE L
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.