Sales Support System Administrator more... ▼
|First posted:||April 08, 2017 (last updated 1 week 3 days ago)|
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Summary: A successful candidate will work independently and jointly to assist HSA Product and Program Management Officers by managing day-to-day operations, targeted marketing, and system releases within the HSA employer and customer portal.Administrator for systems used within the business line address all system related issues, enhancement and research/development aspects, and serve as liaison between the line of business stakeholders and the ITS department on system related issues and activities. Monitor issues impacting customers, risk management, and efficiency improvement. Furthermore, the candidate will work jointly with the system vendor to support sales efforts by creating proposals for new business, renewals, and any requests for full RFP/RFI responses.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesnt meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associateds anonymous Ethics Hotline. Key Results Areas:
Conversions & Acquisitions
Regulation and Compliance
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be expected to become a subject matter expert on the design and functionality of the online portal. To this end, a successful candidate will:
- Ensure that the online portal is kept working in an efficient manner
- Read, learn, and disseminate information on each system release to appropriate stakeholders
- Be able to troubleshoot (using the vendor in many situations) level 2 issues as the arise with use of the system
- Identifies and supports training program for internal audiences
- Develop system reports for assigned partners and groups
- Maintain impeccable working relationship with vendor partner to position Associated Bank and system development interests in an advantageous manner
- Prepares and submits Requests for Proposals / Information (RFP / RFI) Employer Customers & Prospects
- Candidate will work to set timelines for all responses, gather responses from other stakeholders, gather responses from the portal vendor, and submit all materials on time with a strict attention to detail
- Create standard proposals for new business and program renewals
- Candidate will seek new RFP opportunities from the web and vendor for consideration by the sales staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Conducting exploratory research, reviewing products or services, creating strategies, working with graphic designers and marketing to create and present proposals or promotions
- Assist with the creation of portal materials including FAQs, How to Information, and links
- Required Education: Associate's Degree Business or Information Technology OR equivalent experience
- Bachelor degree in Communications or related Business degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in business writing and/or system administration for a vendor platform
- Ability to write and communicate in a professional and credible manner.
- Experience implementing system releases
- Prior experience with onboarding and implementation of Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts a plus
Special Skill Requirements:
Operate Office Equipment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.