Associate Creative Director - Seattle, WA more... ▼
|Company:||The Freeman Company|
|First posted:||April 06, 2017 (last updated 1 week 3 days ago)|
We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
No other medium has the scope, intensity and immersive power that live experience delivers; it has the power to advance society and elevate human experience. At FreemanXP you will work in interdisciplinary teams to create comprehensive, branded experiences in digital and physical environments. As the Associate Creative Director you are an expert storyteller, whose visual approach can take concepts from ideation through production and ultimately to market while explaining art impact, processes, and needs to other members of the design the team along the way. You are responsible for leading client engagements, conceptual development, innovation, execution, and presentation of creative assignments and accounts. You lead creative teams in driving the next wave in innovation and concept development. You demonstrate the ability to see beyond explicit assignments and identify broader, long-term opportunities for your clients. Your work is used to win new clients and attract brilliant creative talent to the organization. You understand what makes a great user experience and have a deep understanding of the technology driving today.
- Mentor creatives while providing inspiration, support and guidance to develop their talent with a focus on career growth and professional development
- Inspire a multidisciplinary team
- Lead from concept through execution
- Work collaboratively with other management team members, develop and execute agency policies, processes and initiatives that align with company vision and goals
- Provide creative direction on a number of accounts, directing the creative team to produce work that maintains the company's standards of creative
- Assist Account Directors with building strong client relationships and act as a senior-level client contact.
- Stay on top of industry trends and promote innovative and creative solutions.
- Become our clients' trusted digital brand visionary, and help build their businesses by maximizing the impact of branding, design and communication.
- Articulate and support creative decisions based on the goals of the project, the brand and the established business parameters of the assignment.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience leading projects.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or equivalent experience demonstrated by a strong portfolio, with a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a strong portfolio of projects that demonstrates the visual design skills needed to produce high quality, innovative, user-centered experiences
- Experience offering guidance, encouragement, and individual development
- Demonstrated conceptual creative thinking.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated storytelling and presentation skills
- Masterful skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of the web; have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process.
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns, and an understanding of digital advertising.
- Provide examples of groundbreaking creative work that displays a sense of creative design and the ability to set the tone for layout design, visual hierarchy, and use of color and typography across online, screen, and mobile.
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) * (Español) * Employee Polygraph Protection Act
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act * Pay Transparency Policy
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail (see application details) .
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.