Graphic Designer / Tech Writer Job more... ▼
|Location:||College Park, MD|
|First posted:||April 03, 2017|
Graphic Designer / Tech Writer (Job Number:426499)
- Individual will design and prepare graphics to illustrate and communicate concepts, ideas, and innovations of a technical nature for presentations, papers, and publications
- Work closely with researchers to translate ideas into graphical representations appropriate for audience levels of general to highly technical
- Modify and update existing graphics
- Maintain and update a digital library of graphics as source material.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The minimum level of education for this position is a BS degree in graphic design or related field and 6+ years’ experience, or an Associate degree and 9+ years’ experience, with duties and responsibilities listed above.
- Experience in graphic design for print and electronic media, computer-assisted design and printing, and MS Windows PowerPoint for presentations
- Possess technical and artistic skills
- Comfortable working with different types of computers
- Familiar with printers, scanners, cameras, and other tools used in graphics design.
- He/she must have a TS/SI clearance with polygraph.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 3, 2017, 12:56:31 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.