Production Artist more... ▼
|First posted:||March 31, 2017|
101 Paragon Drive, Montvale, New Jersey 07645
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Benjamin Moore is looking for a passionate and skillful graphic designer with rock star production skills. This position requires approximately 70% production and 30% graphic design. The ideal candidate thrives on a fast-pace but collaborative and friendly, casual environment. A love for design that includes strong typographic skills is a must. Demonstrates time management abilities and able to collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Focused and flawless development building production files is a priority. Works directly with the print production team to output proofs as well as collect and deliver final files
- Comprehending creative briefs to understand how written content and imagery must complement each other in addressing stated business challenges
- Contribute to conceptual thinking, designing layouts
- Owns projects from start to finish while maintaining graphic standards and consistency for multi-level, multi-channel branding, both internally and externally, covering the Retailer, Contractor, Architect and Design Community
- Development of consistent marketing materials with an emphasis on dynamic communication that aligns with brand, including Power Point presentations, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, POP, logos and packaging
- Apply translations, update changes for any artwork, create templates and look for ways to partner with team for successful output
- Stays current with trends in graphic design. Partner with team on creative research when applicable
- BFA in graphic Design
- 3 to 5 years of experience of creative design and production process experience
- Computer skills: Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat,
Basic knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of print production is essential
- Online Portfolio Required
- Demonstrated knowledge of design principles and practices: layout, color theory, typography
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously with aggressive turnaround deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to follow art direction and collaborate on design projects within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Online Portfolio Required
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.