Specialist - Graphic Layout - Orlando, FL more... ▼
|Company:||The Freeman Company|
|First posted:||March 28, 2017 (last updated 1 week 1 day ago)|
We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Freeman is searching for a Graphics Layout Specialist to produce copy layouts for material to be represented by visual communications media such as exhibits, tradeshow, corporate meeting and public events. Responsibilities include:
- Work directly with sales and design on all aspects of graphic production for branch and corporate accounts.
- Layout, produce and apply artwork for large format printing.
- Create & provide sample and finished layouts to clients for approval.
- Create production ready layouts & submits to production, following final client approval.
- Coordinate with production personnel on a daily basis.
- Output digital or cut vinyl graphics as required in accordance with work tickets.
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience and/or training in large format graphic production for tradeshows / corporate events
- Must have organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated Customer Service and Communication Skills (verbal and written).
- Proven computer skills using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Quark Express.
- Coordination - Adjusts actions, schedules, or timelines in relation to internal or external pressures and forces.
- Productivity - Stays focused and uses time efficiently. Prioritizes work effectively. Performs work with minimal supervision.
- Quality / Quantity - Looks for ways to improve or promote quantity of work while still adhering to quality standards.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, timeliness, and attention to detail.
- Brings quality/quantity concerns to the attention of appropriate individuals.
- Must be available on weekends when schedule dictates.
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) * (Español) * Employee Polygraph Protection Act
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act * Pay Transparency Policy
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail (see application details) .
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.