Creative Design / Art Direction Intern more... ▼
|First posted:||March 24, 2017|
A Little About Us
Yahoo keeps people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the world. Our businesses span across Search, Communications, Media and many other verticals.
The Yahoo Marketing team is responsible for a broad range of creative and content development initiatives that support Yahoo's brand promise: to reduce the friction between information and people, keeping their lives fluid and ever-expanding. Our Creative Department works in a fast-paced, fun, yet demanding creative environment in which our employees are constantly flourishing.
A Lot About You
We're seeking a candidate with a passion focused in creativity and design. You are an energetic self-starter who can jump right into a global marketing team and be ready to support various managers at all levels. Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong creative ability, as shown by work in their portfolios. Graphic design experience is strongly preferred. First and foremost, we're looking for someone with enthusiasm for the position.
- Learn how to build advertising as a creative unit from a design standpoint, from the brief all the way to the final delivery.
- Concept compelling creative campaigns, craft innovative layouts, and learn to extend a brand's look & feel across media.
- Implement these skills into real-time Yahoo projects and have your work seen by the world .
- Support and learn the day-to-day of an in-house creative department.
- Mentorship from Art Directors and Creative Directors.
- Develop honed and applicable creative skills.
- Ultimately add work to your growing portfolio.
You Must Have
- Current undergraduate or graduate enrollment, graduating in December 2017 or May / June 2018
- Strong academic performance (minimum GPA 3.5)
- Preferred majors: Graphic Design or Advertising Art Direction
- Specific program knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator and Photoshop are mandatory. InDesign, After Effects and Premiere are a plus.
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.