Part-Time Graphic Designer - San Francisco, CA/Chicago, IL/New York, NY/Seattle, WA more... ▼
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Company:||The Freeman Company|
|First posted:||March 04, 2017 (last updated 1 week 1 day ago)|
We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Calling all creative, unique designers to join our dynamic FreemanXP team as a Part-Time Graphic Designer. You will be designing with the ability to conceptualize, create, edit and bring important creative projects to life. Through delivering quick thinking and innovative approaches to each project, you will be elevating these ideas and solutions that ensure each assignment exceeds expectations. By partnering closely with the Event and Creative teams on a variety of projects, you will take ownership and shepherd it from the idea stage through the post-production process, ensuring all deadlines are met along the way. You will also contribute through:
- Create and design visual assets to be used in presentations, proposals & programs. Enhance existing presentation assets as required
- Work closely with creative, graphics, operations and account teams to assist in the production of proposals and presentations.
- Develop collateral to articulate service offerings reflective of both electronic and paper formats.
- Deliver superior, knowledge-based creative solutions, which exceed clients' expectations, are on target for clients' business objectives, speak effectively to target demo and are within budgetary and production requirements.
- Collaborate with Producers, Client Services, Creative & Strategy, bringing the visual from concept through execution.
- Work closely with in-house client service teams from the proposal process through post-project debriefs.
- Maintain expertise in all applicable FreemanXP service offerings.
- Develop and manage relationships with a broad range of freelance creative resources and print vendors.
- Fully support and work to instill the vision, mission, values and policies of FreemanXP in all staff, client, vendor and all business relationships.
- Retain proficiency with programs including, but not limited to Indesign and Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office/Outlook, and other software programs as deemed necessary.
- Maintain workflow in support of the organization's internal projects, client projects and co-workers responsibilities in fulfillment of same.
- Perform other appropriate duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a Graphics designer, writer or creative and/or similar role in corporate communications, agency, or production environment.
- Experience within one or more segments of business-to-business communications, branding and marketing experience
- Familiarity working in Meetings/Events, Video and Digital Media.
- A proven eye for detail, writing ability, along with high standards of graphics and design are a must.
- Must have a demonstrated grasp on presentation design packages; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Prezi, Keynote, PowerPoint and Acrobat, as well as a thorough understanding of all MS Office programs
- Proven to be enthusiastic, positive, and customer service oriented attitude.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced high-pressure environment with C-level executives.
- Diplomacy & tact in challenging situations and in dealing with many personality types and working styles.
- Knows how to tell a great visual story and connect with an audience; make complex messages easily understood and compelling.
- Must have an agile and creative mind, be a strategic thinker, and have refined aesthetic sensibilities.
- Entrepreneurial in attitude and problem solving.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree in arts, communication or design
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) * (Español) * Employee Polygraph Protection Act
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act * Pay Transparency Policy
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail (see application details) .
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.