Senior Designer more... ▼
|First posted:||March 03, 2017|
We are seeking an experienced Senior Designer to play a key role in developing unique and engaging experiences for our Learning and Development organization. In this role you will focus on serving a key client and be empowered to drive innovation, act like an owner and inspire others to deliver exceptional results that will directly impact the business.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, opaque environment, who knows how to extract and understand a client’s needs and take ownership for the development of all deliverables. Someone who can manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders within a dynamic cross functional organization.
Someone with an infectious, passionate spirit. Who knows how to excite people and get them to feel something. Who is agile. Who will always be able to adapt to changing landscapes because of a passion for learning. Who’s excited to partner with some of the smartest clients out there. A collaborator, but just as comfortable on solo missions. A great teammate. Someone who can manage up, down and side to side. Whose leaders have confidence in them, whose juniors are inspired by them, and who strives to operate in harmony with their cross functional counterparts.
Essential duties of the role:
- Demonstrates exceptional design ability and creative vision.
- Ability to fully understand client needs, provide independent or collaborative strategic direction, and take responsibility / ownership for development of deliverables.
- Collaborates creatively across other media and creative teams within Learning and Development and corporate.
- Manage and collaborate with other designers on a project by project basis.
- Demonstrates an ability to envision, develop, and support a clear creative vision with multiple partners and clients.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Delivers projects on time.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must demonstrate strong production abilities, work ethic, and attention-to-detail
- Ability to regularly and confidently present concepts and campaigns to clients and leadership.
- Direct photo/video shoots
- Mentor, educate, and support other Visual Designers in both creative and technical areas.
- Continually evaluate and collaborate to improve creative and technical processes.
- Interpret corporate brand identity guidelines and implement them in projects balanced with the ability to know when and how to stretch those guidelines when appropriate.
- BFA, BA or other advanced degree in graphic design, digital design, motion graphics, illustration.
- 3-6 years agency, in-house or learning and development experience as a creative.
- A background in Art Direction with design skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital and print production.
- Extensive experience with photo and video shoots.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Able to craft a deck. Willing to use Powerpoint and Microsoft Office to communicate.
- Can wield the written word to sell an idea.
- Can think in terms of big ideas - as well as the tactics that fall underneath it.
- Emotionally intelligent with management potential.
- Has a diversified background and a variety of interests to draw inspiration from.
- Prior experience in a learning and development organization is a plus
- Experience with Captivate, Storyline, Premiere, After Effects, LMS systems, SCORM compliance, audio production desirable.
- Web development experience and UX/UI experience a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.