Designer Senior more... ▼
|First posted:||March 03, 2017|
Designer Senior Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Title: UX/Graphic Designer (#360831)
Location: Dearborn, MI 48126
Duration: 11 Months (extensions possible based on performance and project budget)
Our client's team is a group of passionate designers and software engineers who collaborate together and work with our various lines of business and IT colleagues to excellent user experiences. User Interface Coding and Graphic Design expertise is desirable and helpful for this position but not required.
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice .
- Work as a collaborative team member with business partners, developers, and fellow designers .
- Lead products from discovery and framework through iterative development and delivery .
- Help product managers assess and prioritize opportunities and constraints .
- Guide product decisions through user research and iterative feedback loops .
- Rapidly iterate design prototypes and working applications .
- Conduct user testing, interviews, and analysis .
- Develop visual identity systems, data visualizations, visual design, illustrations, etc. .
- Produce materials for business partners and developers, including user flows, wireframes, mockups, live style guides, and assets
- Most project work will be internal facing within the company.
- Primary requirement is UX Design skills but a UX Designer who can also do front-end coding is desirable.
- College degree in IT/Computer related field, preferred Human Computer Interface Degree.
- *2+ Years of experience in User-Centered Design, including wireframing, usability principles, screen layout design and user testing
- 1+ years of experience designing full-service consumer and/or business applications
- Experience with creating and coding mobile interfaces and understanding the major mobile OS visual/UX paradigms
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as facilitation and presentation skills, and engaging presentation style.
- Ability to work as a global team member, as well as independently, in a changing environment and managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with application implementation teams, IT project teams, business customers, and end users.
- Ability to deliver work within deadlines.
- *Strong background in visual design
- Experience in paired designing and agile/lean methodologies
- Experience coaching and guiding others in UX and design
- Experience working independently with clients
- Command of modern front-end technologies and frameworks (grid systems, responsive design)
- Experience with a global team
- Experience with Web and Mobile Accessibility
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Software Craftsmanship
Reference ID: 360831
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.