Motion Graphic Artist more... ▼
|First posted:||January 09, 2017 (last updated 2 weeks 3 days ago)|
TEGNA Media is in search of a Motion Graphic Artist to work in our Denver office and design and animate motion graphics for our broadcast stations. He/she will work with a team of other artists and designers that will support all of the TEGNA television stations on a daily basis. The position works closely with the design director and the production coordinator, as well as with employees within all of the TEGNA stations during certain projects. The Motion Graphic Artist will receive constant feedback during projects and requests.
- Design and animate broadcast graphics for TEGNA stations (including logo design, informational graphics, branding)
- Communicate with stations about projects and daily graphics
- Design for print related projects on occasion
- Handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Candidate must have had formal training in design/art and motion at trade school or college
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- Broadcast experience required
- Experience as a motion graphic artist in a professional graphic design environment is preferred
- Strong skills in Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator), After Effects, Cinema 4D (preferred)
- Excellent design and animation skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Able to perform under very tight deadlines
- Able to react to change productively
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of (please use the apply button below), the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Cofactor. For more information, visit (please use the apply button below).
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Denver , CO
- Job Type: Media - Journalism - Newspaper, Other
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 4/9/2017
Please mention GraphicDesignJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.